The Faciliteer Atelier (Facilitator’s Workshop), is a small company owned by Rick Lindeman. Its mission is to facilitate processes and teams and fostering creativity to develop a (sustainable) strategy or business model. Our company has a wide experience in International Workshops, both in the context of the European Union and in a wider context.
Rick Lindeman has been involved in for example these projects:
– We facilitated a workshop on behavioural design in Casablanca, Marocco. (report in English)
– The Future Buildingsforum. We facilitated the development of a research agenda of the implementing agreements of the International Energy Agency.
– At the International Forum in Leipzig we facilitated a workshop to discover new topics around Biofuels for the European Research Area.
– At the ECOMM in Graz we facilitated a workshop the improve innovation in mobility management.
– In Tallinn (report in Dutch) we facilitated a workshop to develop requirements for contactless transportcards.
– In Bologna (report in English) we facilitated a workshop on IT in traffic and transport.
– In Ancona we facilitated a workshop creating business models for cycling policy.
Rick Lindeman (Amsterdam, 1977) studied urban planning at the University of Amsterdam and Architecture at the Università degli Studi “La Sapienza” in Rome. Aside the Faciliteer Atelier, he works at Rijkswaterstaat, the Dutch highway and waterworks agency. Here he facilitates at the LEF Future Center. In the video below you can learn about this center.
He lives in the old bishopric of Utrecht, and has two lovely toddlers. He supports AFC Ajax, and enjoys Retrogaming, Scuba diving and the oriental board game Go. He is a certified professional facilitator (CPF), a certification bestowed upon him by the international association of facilitators (IAF).
If you’ve got any questions or are interested in our services, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can find the company and Rick on Linkedin too.
Our company tries to be as sustainable as possible. Trips are done by train and/or (freight)bikes if possible. We use teleconferencing if possible and don’t have big offices. We use 100% solar/wind energy.
Nothing beats a good conversation. But if needed we have a wide experience is using tools to facilitate virtual discussions. Furthermore we use smart phones and ipads the participants own themselves to increase the effectiveness of our pressure cooker. And we have audio (Airplay) and video equipment (FLIP, AppleTV) to support our operation.
If you wonder what a facilitator actually does, you can watch this video. We’re architects, pilots and guides for your meeting or workshop.
What did our clients think?
Thank you for helping us with the workshop and moderating it. You did an excellent job as a moderator of the e-ticketing workshop in Tallinn.
- Anu Leisner, Municipality of Tallinn
"Rick is an excellent speaker and facilitator, able to involve his audience and keep the attention alive. He has got great communication skills and is able to transfer also complex messages in an easy way. Another very positive aspect of his work is the use of innovative methodologies, explained in a clear and competent way. It has been a pleasure to work with him and I would recommend to everyone to call him as speaker or facilitator to make an event successful" - Viola Acanfora, Cycloproject